The new StayPut ECO PER®formance (Polymer Environmental Resin) is a new eco friendly patented material which offers a flexible range of fabrics and matting that is ideal for domestic and commercial use.
The StayPut ECO PER®formance fabric is made from a unique non toxic resin which is free of rubber and latex, odour free and does not emit any toxic chemicals or gases, the polymer environmental resin is melded onto a mesh, supported by polyester fibres resulting in an open weave construction. The mat has been successfully tested against harmful substances; Oeko-Tex Standard 100- Product Class 1(for baby articles).
A versatile anti slip fabric the 2.4mm depth PER®formance grip fabric, provides a durable, strong anti slip fabric with great cushioning and open mesh structure giving breathability and reducing moisture build up.
- 2.4mm depth
- Range of 10 vibrant colours
- Toxin free and non allergenic
- Fire Retardant and UV stable
- Secure, non adhesive non slip
- Safe on all surfaces, including Polyurethane paint or varnish
- Hygienic and easy to clean. Machine Washable 40°.
- Easy to Cut & Sew
So why use StayPut ECO PER®formance Non-Slip Fabric?
* Non-Slip - Simply, it helps prevent items from moving or sliding. The open weave structure is also free draining, making the fabric an effective non-slip surface even when wet.
* Non-Stick - Grips without sticking, both the top and bottom surface.
* Cushioned and soft - Nice to handle as well as protecting surfaces and items from chipping and scratching
* Machine Washable - Can be kept clean, fresh and stain free
* Easily Cut, and available in different widths - Can be cut to fit any shape and size, from a cutlery tray insert to a full table
* Can be sewn – Ideal for applications where the fabric is to be integrated with other materials, i.e. outdoor seat cushions, industrial clothing etc.
* Open weave structure - Allows for air circulation and free draining
* Mould and mildew resistant - Hardwearing and long lasting
* Range of attractive colours - Can be co-ordinated with colour schemes
* Adaptable - Without a doubt, the most versatile fabric you will ever come across, it can be used virtually anywhere - food safe - non toxic - Latex and Rubber free - Fire Resistant - UV Stable, - Safe for all surfaces, - Biodegradable, - Environmentally Friendly.
* The only limitation is your imagination, see the ‘ideas for use’ page as your starting point, and please feel free to email us with your own suggestions.